Thursday, September 15, 2005

Bagel...What a Funny Word

Every day, I walk out of DRL and buy a bagel with cream cheese at the nearby food cart. Have you ever had a really delicious bagel that just tops every other bagel you've ever had? Well, I did. It was unforgettabagel.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I wish I thought up that one on my own, but alas, I actually found it through the linguistics department website.

You know what just makes my day? On the "bagel" page on Wikipedia, there is a section on "Bagel Care":

"The ideal way to eat a bagel is fresh out of the oven from a reputable and friend-recommended bagel shop."

Also, a word of caution:

"Bagels should never be confused with doughnuts."

Actually, if we were to consult a topologist, he would say that a bagel and doughnut are the same thing. I've always said topologists were the worst kinds of heretics.

No comments: