Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Dreaming of Cece

Remember those really fun clapping games we played as kids, where we sang little diddies like "Cece Oh Playmate" or "Miss Susie Had A Steamboat", and things like that to the rhythm of some clapping pattern? Well. Hee hee.

You see, I was doing some homework problems in my room, while Sarah was taking a snooze, when suddenly, a bunch of slapping sounds interrupted my thoughts. I thought, is this how Sarah wakes herself up, by slapping herself until she opens her eyes? I turned around to put an end to this self-abusive act, only to find out that, no, actually, she was playing "Cece Oh Playmate" with the air! I asked her what she was doing, but she just giggled in response and continued to high-five the air. Gimme a sec...

(HARHARHARHARHARHARHAR! HOOHOOOOOO!)

Okay, I'm done laughing (snort).

1 comment:

Jess said...

This is the funniest thing I've heard in a LONG ASS TIME... since I heard about the whole slow toenail growing :) I'll miss you guys this weekend, can't wait for Giselle by the Russian ballet! Get excited!