Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Study Breaks

Yesterday, I did the silliest thing. I spent all day yesterday studying in my room. (No, that's not the silly thing.) Naturally, many study breaks were taken, involving snacking, peeing, cleaning, and brushing teeth, among other gerunds. During one study break, I had a sudden desire to try on my fancy turquoise and black dress from Mandee's, so I shimmied into it and modeled it to myself in front of the mirror. Then I took it off and hung it back up in my closet. But instead of putting my jeans and top back on like a sensible person, I decided to try on my Old Navy dress. Then my gray H&M dress. I ended up modeling every one of my dresses that afternoon, posing and prancing...basically holding an impromptu fashion show for me and my chiral twin. Eventually, though, I exhausted my supply of dresses, and so I put my jeans and top back on and went back to studying analysis. I had a total girl moment. Gee, I probably shouldn't even be telling you this. If I had any pride, I would keep this moment to myself. Sometimes, I feel sixteen again. And I have no shame, apparently.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Shame, are you kidding!? You can't be proud unless you can try on your wardrobe and flirt with your reflection. And tell the world about it :)

ALIAS tomorrow, homestar!!