Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Cockamamy Is A Funny Word

Man, getting wasted on a Monday night- look what living in a frat house is doing to me. What's that you say? It's not the frat house, it's me? Quiet, you.

Also, my silver senior formal wristband broke off yesterday. I dunno how it happened- one minute it was on my wrist, the next minute, it was on the bathroom floor and I just stared at it for a third minute going "Fuck, I've had this baby on since May 10th!" I thought the event merited a minute-by-minute account on this blog here.

2 comments:

Jess said...

oh, dear. You kept your senior formal bracelet on for a month!? Holy moly cajoley cannoli (yum, cannoli...)! I usually just cut mine of and put them in scrapbooks/ boxes where I keep mementos. But I suppose that's just me.

Cobalt blue, I miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hyejin noona.

She got into the Educational Psychology phD program at UIUC (University of Illinois at Urbana Champaigne - say that five times fast). Anyways, I think she's here for the reunion too.