Monday, December 31, 2007

23 Things to do before I turn that certain age

1 for each of the years that I've lived so far:

1. Write & illustrate a children's book

2. Hot Air Balloon ride.

3. Buy a Victorian-style house in San Fran.

4. Get a PhD

5. See Swan Lake or Sleeping Beauty.

6. Perform with my guitar.

7. Fall in love for sure.

8. Fold a 1000 cranes and make a wish. (About halfway there!)

9. Visit South America. Travel to all 7 continents.

10. See the Northern Lights from...somewhere cold.

11. Learn Egyptian.

12. Ride a camel to the Pyramids in Egypt, then use my knowledge of Egyptian to decipher the writings on the tombs.

13. Learn to Tango.

14. Go to a Late Night with Conan taping.

15. Either give birth to or deliver a baby, but not both. And name it Summer if it's a girl.

16. Learn to play chess so well I can win at drunk chess.

17. Go surfing in Hawaii.

18. Go surfing in Costa Rica.

19. Learn to surf.

20. Go to Mars. C'mon NASA, I've only got like 70 years left!

21. Become a neonatal nurse. 

22. Learn to unicycle, then tour with Cirque du Soleil.

23. Pay off all my school loans.

Thought I'd end on a practical note.

No comments: