Monday, February 27, 2006

How to Make Life More Interesting 102

Well, there are many ways to spice up your life, but here are three things that I personally do to seriously jazz it up:

1. Leave hollow clementines lying around the room. I left one perched on the arm of the couch today. It's really tricky, because every time you see it, you think it's real- and it is!...but there's something false about it, you know? And then you remember that there's nothing inside. It's like looking at a really realistic-looking still life painting of fruit.

2. Eat everything with Rooster sauce. Like, everything. Pizza, pasta, hotdogs, rice, subway sandwiches, chicken caesar salads, soup, eggs, chips, crackers, spinach, baklava, and on and on.

3. Read aloud in a Scottish accent anything from Lord of the Rings to a math textbook. Do this, and I guarantee, yawning and drooping eyelids will be a thing of the past. One problem that might occur, though, is your Scottish accent might come out sounding Indian, which...yeah, they're actually pretty similar-sounding.

2 comments:

Jess said...

1. That's pretty evil
2. PLEASE NOT BAKLAVA. I understand everything else. I mean, I love sriracha as much as the next spice-lover. I used to bring sriracha with me to Subway when I was 15. But baklava?? Isn't that sorta sacrilege (like, both ways)? Next thing you know you'll be putting it on ice cream and cereal (or... have you already?)
3. :)

Jess said...

I'll try anything twice *wink*