Thursday, March 15, 2007

Stash the 'Stache

Weird. There's this Arabic looking guy who looks as if he hasn't been in school in quite a few years in the computer lab who is looking through facebook. What business might he have on that site? Maybe it's the moustache that's throwing me way off in my estimate of his age.

I've got a thing against moustaches- they skeeve me out. They look so...child-molester-ish. At the very least they make guys look way older than their actual age, and not in a good way. Older and shadier. The only man who ever looked decent with a moustache was Omar Shariff in Dr. Zhivago, and even then...it was still unsettling.

Also, when will I get "too old" to keep a facebook account? Will my profile be up there forever, forever displaying my activities as "high-tailing it from heaven, burning in hell", like some weird time-capsule or info-age diary or photo album? Oooh, thinking about such a distant future kinda freaks me out. But not as much as moustaches do.

2 comments:

David said...

I think you hit the key point that you have to have both the logic and the correct assumptions. And of course if you are going to do a proof by contradiction you have to list all possibilities. Actually this is somewhat related to my rule for debugging which I had been thinking about posting.

Pike's market was very cool - I saw some guys throw some fish which was actually very impressive.

JC said...

A!

I completely forgot you had this blog. It's very entertaining.

You should watch Curb Your Enthusiasm.

-j