Monday, March 10, 2008

Reflections

I just thought of something weird:

If you're reflecting in front of a mirror, you're reflecting your reflection reflecting. Ouch my head. And then once you reflect on that, you're reflecting on you reflecting your reflection reflecting. And what is your reflection reflecting on? GAH!

I've finally succeeded in devising a method of driving myself insane. Expect gibberish from forthhenceon.

*Edit: And ho hum, no the previous entries were not gibberish, thank you very much!

2 comments:

Eric said...

And I find that I reflect most often early in the morning as I drowsily attempt to wake up right there in front of the mirror. Like a daily visit to myself while I brush my teeth. Maybe it's more powerful or easier since there's two of us to carry the load.

Eric said...

.... or maybe since I'm already reflecting in the mirror, it's just an easy leap to start reflecting in my mind!