Saturday, April 19, 2008

Weather in WA: April 19

9:00 am: Snow!

11:30 am: Sun!!

12:30 pm: HAIL!!!

Can't wait to see what comes next. Frogs, like in Magnolia?

Wow, April 19 already! It is 10 days 'til my 24th birthday. Speaking of birthdays, I've consistently missed acknowledging all my friends' birthdays since September-ish. Is this because I've suddenly become forgetful? Or is it because I no longer care about my friends? No, the real reason is because I've stopped logging on to facebook every single day, so now there is no automatic message reminder. Hm...I guess that means that I've always been forgetful or a bad friend, if I need facebook to remind me of their birthdays. Yay, Crangie!

Happy Birthday to everyone for the next 10 years!

There, I think that solves that problem for a while, *dust off hands*.

No comments: