Sunday, June 22, 2008

The World is Their Bathroom

Today, for some reason, I felt like going on a loooooong run. Well "long" turned out to be about 3 miles because I had to go pee really really bad, so when I reached Alberton's, I stopped by to use their bathroom, and by the time I walked out, I had lost all inclination to run again. Motivation is so short-lived.

Anyway, on my way back home, two heavy raindrops fell from the sky and splattered about a foot away from my head. The raindrops were gooey and white with spots of brown. I was this close to getting shat on by some twittering fiend! I looked up into the sky-high trees, shading my eyes with one hand from the bright white summer clouds, and scanning the evergreens for the bird who did the crime. There it was! But as I spotted it, it suddenly occurred to me that the bird might not be finished relieving itself. Yikes! I dropped my gaze and dashed madly away from there.

No comments: