Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Weather, Spelling, and Great Stories...A Threadless Post

Tomorrow is supposed to be BLAZING hot, near 100 degrees (Fahrenheit)!

By the way, it was the height of my spelling career when I got the spelling of "Fahrenheit" down pat. So I guess the height of my spelling career is placed somewhere between my junior and senior year in college. The world of spelling is an exciting one indeed.

Anyway, so I just got this idea while chatting with a friend, but I think it would be quite interesting and appropriate if we all went around tomorrow telling people, "You're on fire!" With feeling!

Speaking of fire, there are some really great stories in the Bible. The one about King David and his usurping son Adonius reads rather like an Arthurian legend, doesn't it?

No comments: