Monday, March 23, 2009

Confessions

Where, oh where is my Mr. Darcy? Sigh...My apologies- I should never watch chick flicks. No matter how bad it is (and Confessions of a Shopaholic was a horrendous waste of my last night of freedom), I'm always left with the feeling of, or reminder that I am utterly, utterly-

Woah, thanks for slapping me there. What am I moaning about? I'm in Kurdistan, I'm only 24 (almost 25), and I'm seeing the world! I've got great friends here and even greater ones back home, and I'm in love with the world. Hello world! (It only answers back when you're inside a cave usually.) Let me tell you more about my world. Come fly with me to the Gulf...

3 comments:

Eric said...

So good to have you 'back' from your trip!... even tho you're still half a world that way (I'm pointing in the general East direction).

It was some of the big decision I was having trouble with-- Move to Philly or DC, what kind of wedding do we want, etc... The problem with flipping a coin is ya have to get it down to just 2 decisions. Unless you crafted some sort of awesome tournament bracket system!

Eric said...

GW's got the better program, so all I can do now is hope DC has smaller roaches than Philly.

Jess said...

World: "Hello!"

Your Prince awaits you, somewhere, I promise :) ...but I know what you mean about watching romantic endings in movies. The ironic thing is, seeing the world is so much cooler than trying to create fiction in real life. The fiction is 2 dimensional and has no future. Real life has like a million dimensions that fiction can't even begin to imagine...