Tuesday, May 03, 2011

I'm Going To

I'm going to serve coffee with white azaleas in my hair and sparkling water in my blood.
I'm going to learn that one of my customers is an entomologist, and then I'm going to ask him for advice on how to not be scared of bugs.
I'm going to push sales of the almond croissants by telling customers they have less calories than a Whopper. I think I'd rather have a Whopper.
I'm going to spill coffee in front of my boss and then recover because the line is growing ceaselessly and affords me little time to dwell on my ill-timed clumsiness.
I'm going to wear a shirt with Bambi and Thumper on it and work at dizzying speeds, literally.
I'm going to say I'm going to watch a Barcelona-Real Madrid soccer game, and then not do it because I'm too beat after work.

Instead, I'm going to walk home with a tall and trusty friend.

I'm going to read and think about the killing of Osama Bin Laden. I'm going to keep quiet; there is already an overabundance of opinions, most of them are loud and meaningless.
I'm going to post a picture on flickr and facebook.
I'm going to nap with pink azaleas in my hair.

babies! I love them to bits, and I also feel a great weight for them.

I'm going to coo at a baby and tickle its tiny little feet.

No comments: