Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Angry Asian Angie

I hate the bank. I'm so angry, I could kill an animal right now. I have no patience for idiocy these days, and we all know that call service representatives for the bank are the most supreme idiots of all. Now imagine having to deal with these supreme idiots when you are thousands of miles away, and the connection is so bad that you can only hear half of what they are saying. What's more, they keep saying the same damn thing over and over again: "not a bank error, not a bank error". Is it ever a fucking bank error? IS IT? Do bank errors even exist? Damn you all, damn you and your Minnesotan accents! All I want to do right now is kill an animal and smear its blood all over an effigy of a bank call service representative and burn the bloody effigy to ashes. If any of you ever started working at a bank, I'd have to burn you. Unless you didn't really work at a bank and it was just a cover for your real job as a CIA agent. Then I'd have to join you. 

Update: I can skype call the bank for free! Oh my....

No comments: