Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Sarah 'n Ann

Enfin! All the financial aid papers are off my back, nearly. I just have to turn them in. Next in line: Penn-in-Tours papers. They never end, people. Adulthood is about filling out an endless stack of papers. How boring, eh? Well, I gotta say, it was nice that Sarah had done hers before me because I could copy most of her answers. Thanks Sarah! *Wave*

Sarah tends to be one step ahead of me all the time. For instance, she was the first to wear her hair down and care a little more about fashion. It took me a while longer to get out of my sweats and into that girly stuff. She was the first to get a purse. I...come to think of it, I still don't have one. Hm. Anyhoo, it's dialogue time!

C-store cashier: Y'all twins?

Sarah 'n Ann: Yeah.

C-store cashier: Oh my god. Hey Maureen, they all twins! And they got three heads and eyes growing out of their stomach!

Maureen: Really? This whole time, I thought it was one person!

C-store cashier: I know, so did I!

That's what she said last time we came in together!

No comments: