Friday, April 01, 2005

Studying

Yesterday, Jean and I "studied" together. Well, we really did start out with our Artins out and open to chapter 13.7, function fields, but then, Jean spotted my pet mole, which I had made out of my favorite old childhood pillowcase in honor of Mole Day, way back in sophomore year chemistry class. That was the end of our studying for the night.

Monsieur La paute is blue with rainbows and hearts and has dark, friendly eyes. Oh yes, and he only has 2 legs. Somehow, when I was sewing him up, I forgot to make his hindlegs 3-D. Sorry there, Avogadro. I have also neglected to name my mole, so I'm just trying out different names. Now that I think about it, I rather like the name, Avogadro.

Anyway, Jean LOVES playing with stuffed animals. We spent a long while playing with Avogadro and Muffy, my beheaded dog, and if anyone had been there, all they would have heard for the next hour or so would have been:

"Oh, look, it's a pencil case!"

"Now it's a duck!"

"Look, haha, it really looks like a phone!"

"Huh? That's no ph- oh, I see it!"

Luckily, no one was there.

No comments: